Covid-19 Precautions - Updated Dec. 25 2021
As we begin to settle into life during a pandemic, we want to give you some information about what we're doing here at Mandala to help keep everyone as safe as possible!
Here are some of the ways you can shop with us!
Drop-In Shopping - Tuesday - Friday: 11 - 6 / Saturday: 12 - 5
Curbside Pick-Up - Our online shop is always open! If you'd prefer to shop online and pick-up your order, you can now select "Curb-Side Pick-Up" at check-out. We will notify when your order is ready and send instructions for pick-up.
Here are some of the policies we have in place to keep you (and us!) safe and help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Customer Limit - Maximum of 6 customers in-store at a time
- Masks mandatory - you can bring your own or we will provide one for you
- Hand Sanitizer upon entry
- Keep your distance - please remain at least 2 metres from other occupants of the shop whenever possible
- One change room in use
- Please do not enter the shop if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- Please try to limit the number of items you take into the change room to allow other customers time and to decrease the number of pieces that need to be 'Steamed and Quarantined’.
- Use non-contact payment methods as much as possible
Our Commitments to You:
- All high-touch surfaces (door handles, doorbell, POS terminal etc.) will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Change room will be sanitized between each customer (please allow 5 - 10 minutes between visitors to allow for cleaning).
- Garments tried on and not purchased will be steamed and quarantined before being put back on the floor. Please note - this may mean that a style / size you wish to try might not be immediately available.
- We will observe all recommended safety measures (physical distancing, hand washing, face coverings etc.) while customers are in-store.