As we begin to settle into life during a pandemic, we want to give you some information about what we're doing here at Mandala to help keep everyone as safe as possible!
While our shop is CLOSED to in-store shopping during the City of Toronto lockdown, we have devised a few new ways to support us and get your shopping fix while staying safe and sound!
Curbside Shopping - Check out our display window on St. Clair!
By Appointment - Suspended during the City of Toronto Covid-19 lock-down but will return when it's safe to re-open!
Curbside Pick-Up - Our online shop is always open! If you'd like to come by the store to pick-up your order, you can now select "Curb-Side Pick-Up" at check-out!
Current in-store hours for Curbside Shopping and Pick-Ups:
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 11 - 6 / Saturdays: 12 - 3
Once it's safe to come out of hiding and throw our doors open to in-store shopping again, here are some of the policies we have in place to help prevent the spread of Covid-19:
- Masks mandatory - you can bring your own or we will provide one for you
- 3 Customers maximum in the shop at one time
- Hand Sanitizer upon entry
- Keep your distance - please remain at least 2 metres from other occupants of the shop whenever possible
- One change room in use at a time
- Please do not enter the shop if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19
- When you arrive, please RING our DOORBELL for entry into the shop. This allows us to provide you with hand sanitizer and a mask (if needed) and ensure that the shop is not at capacity.
- If you are shopping for small items, jewellery or accessories, we will give you a basket to collect any pieces that you handle so that we can disinfect the ones that you decide not to purchase.
- Please try to limit the number of items you take into the change room to allow other customers time and to decrease the number of pieces that need to be 'Steamed and Quarantined’.
- Use non-contact payment methods as much as possible
Our Commitments to You:
- All high-touch surfaces (door handles, doorbell, POS terminal etc.) will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Small items handled but not purchased will be cleaned (where possible) and quarantined before being returned to the display.
- Change room will be sanitized between each customer (please allow 5 - 10 minutes between visitors to allow for cleaning).
- Garments tried on and not purchased will be steamed and quarantined before being put back on the floor. Please note - this may mean that a style / size you wish to try might not be immediately available.
- We will observe all recommended safety measures (physical distancing, hand washing, face coverings etc.) while customers are in-store.